Monday, November 18, 2013

Red Chicken Enchiladas

When it was my turn to host supper club last October I found a recipe on Pinterest for White Enchiladas. Since Mexican food is all about variety, I decided to tweak the recipe a bit and make Red Enchiladas, too. I have to admit, I liked these better than the original ones.

Ingredients

  • 10 taco size flour tortillas
  • 2 1/2 cups cooked, diced chicken(I like to grill mine with garlic salt and chili powder for extra flavor)
  • 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 2 10oz cans red enchilada sauce

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine chicken, half the cheese, and one can of enchilada sauce. Spread mixture between the tortillas, roll, and place seam side down in a 9x13 pan. Pour the other can of enchilada sauce over the enchiladas and top with remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment