This is a pretty hearty dish so it can be eaten as a main course. It is healthy and is nice and flavorful with just the right amount of spiciness. I have never actually tried this, but for the meat lovers I'm sure it would be great with some andouille sausage or kielbasa cut up into it or served along side it.
- 1 yellow onion, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 green pepper, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 red potatoes, (skin on)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Creole seasoning
- Boil potatoes until soft.
- Sautee the onions in 1 tbsp butter until they're translucent and starting to brown.
- Cut potatoes into bite sized pieces and add to skillet with onions along with other tbsp of butter.
- Add green peppers to skillet and cook everything about 5 more minutes until green peppers are soft.
- Add a generous amount of cajun seasoning to taste.